Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mod9-2: I wonder if...


King penguins by wili_hybrid
Attribution-NonCommercial License

I wonder if... people know how EASY it is to create a fun comic strip in BUBBLR?!  Well I now know just how easy it really is.  Check it out here I wonder if...!

If I were teaching younger kids this would be used to introduce learning about animals.  It is set up to show the different types of animals.  Each slide names the type of animal shown, a beautiful picture of the animal ( merci FLICKR) and a fun fact that will help the kids relate and even remember some characteristics of each animal type.

I think it would be a lot of fun for the kids to look at.  The pictures are so wonderful, I think it will really capture their attention. 

I wonder if...I will be able NOT to use this in my coming classes.  It was SO easy to make.  All these pictures at my fingertips.  Simple to put together and most importantly FUN to create!

I wonder if... others will enjoy my creation?

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Bubblr would be a good tool to have the students use for various types of projects too.